WOMEN’S MINISTRIES MISSION STATEMENT
The Department of Women’s Ministries exists to uphold, encourage, and challenge Adventist women in their pilgrimage as disciples of Jesus Christ and members of His world church.
Women empowered and nurtured to fulfill their God-given potential.
Our mission is in the larger sense common to all Christians?that of uplifting Christ in the Church and in the world. But more specifically, we are called to:
- Nurture – Reach Up to God
- Empower – Reach In with God
- Outreach – Reach Out with God
Vision and Mission Statement | Download PDF
I WILL GO REACH MY WORLD
A call to the women of the Seventh-day Adventist Church by Heather-Dawn Small, worldwide director of Women’s Ministries
I Will Go is a rallying call to every member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to be part of Total Member Involvement. It is a call to mobilize our resources efficiently and productively, to be flexible, and to answer God’s call to put aside our own plans and move in whatever direction He calls us to go.
Women’s Ministries embraces the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s 2020-2025 world theme? I Will Go . We have added to it three words, “Reach My World,” and it becomes I Will Go Reach My World.
Reaching your world is to touch the heart and lives of someone in your center of influence, whether it be your own family, friends, neighborhood, or workplace.
Reaching your world is to show and tell the world the good news of the Savior.
Our Women’s Ministries mission statement emphasizes that we are called to NURTURE our sisters, to EMPOWER them for service, and then to focus all that we have learned on OUTREACH to others.
I Will Go points to the importance of
- NURTURING women in the church and new believers so we can grow in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- EMPOWERING our sisters through training so we are equipped to help those in need.
- REACHING OUT to tell and show the love God has for all people wherever they are with no distinction for race, culture, language, or gender.
We are each called, my sisters, first to accept the gift of salvation that God so freely has offered us, then to live each day allowing the love of Christ to flow through us, and finally to reach out and touch and make a difference in our world with that love.
I will go reach my world. What about you?
If we unite in purpose and reach our individual worlds, we will together reach the whole world.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”? Isaiah 6:8, NIV
- I Will Go PPTPowerPoint presentation
- I Will Go WM Strategic PlanWord document
- I Will Go WM Strategic PlanPDF
- I Will Go resource packetfor 2021 International Women’s Day of Prayer
- I Will Go sermonYouTube video by Danijela Schubert
- Banners vertical PDFPowerPoint presentation
- Bookmark PDF(two-sided)
- Backdrop PDFZip file of 3 backdrops (one shown above)
- Stickers PDFZip file of 4 round stickers
- PPT Slide backgrounds JPGZip file of 5 slides graphics
- SquareBanners PDFZip file of 3 square banners
- Zoom background JPG
- Participant’s Booklet ColorPDF
- Participant’s Booklet Black-WhitePDF
- Individual Lessons worldZip
- SermonWord document
- Prayer activityWord document
- Slide backgrounds JPGZip
- The Best You Can Be pptxZip
- The Best You Can Be pdf(00~06)Zip
- The Best You Can Be pdf(07~12)Zip
- Women Discovering JesusZip
- Resource Book of the YearPDF
I WILL instruct you and teach you
I will instruct you in the way you should GO;
I will counsel you
and watch over you.
- Telephone : 031) 910.1526
- FAX : 031) 919.4412