The mission of the General Conference Adventist Service office is to assist to the Church in the proclamation of the gospel to all peoples through the ministry of Advent volunteers, matching their talents, gifts, resources, and professional expertise with defined needs. It includes both the intra/interdivision programs.
Therefore the Northern Asia-Pacific Division AVS coordinatorservesfor following ministries. It is to:
- provide a necessary policy and administrative coordination of the GC and the requested organization with Union Conferences in NSD territories.
- serve as a prompt reply to volunteers and faithful processing for Div approval
- trainand monitor AVS coordinators in Unions and Conferences in NSD territories
- check the insurance of all volunteers from Interdivision or intradivsion
- serve as liaison with the General Conference and other
- promote AVS marketing in SDA colleges and universities in NSD territories
viachurch monthly magazine and authorized media channels of SDA organization.
- Telephone : 031) 910.1544
- FAX : 031) 919.4412