Pastor Kwon JohngHaeng started his ministry in 1983 with planting a church in Gwachun, Korea. Since, he has pastured churches in Korea and in the United States. While pastoring in Chicago, he was called by the Korean Union Conference to go to the Philippines to train young missionaries at the 1000 Missionary Movement.
He had preached the Everlasting Gospel from 1992 to 2000 on radio in several cities in the United States. He is proclaiming the gospel also through his web-site, Everlasting Gospel Worldwide (www.egw.org), since 1998.
For a short time he has served as conference Evangelist for the West Central Korean Conference. In 2000, he was called by the Korean Union Conference to serve as the first director of the Foreign Missions department which was established in that year and also as the director of Stewardship and Trust Services. Since he joined Northern Asia-Pacific Division since July 1st, 2003, he served for Adventist Mission Office, Ministerial Association, Stewardship Department, Pioneer Mission Movement, and NSD Mission Museum.
His wife, Kim YoungSook, enjoys flower arranging and is serving in Seoul Central Church as one of the Sabbath School leaders and also as office assistant for PMM in the Northern Asia-Pacific Division. His eldest son, Myoung, finished seminary training at the Seventh-day Adventist Theological Seminary at Andrews University recently and soon will be serving as associate pastor for Rosemead Adventist Church in California. Beett, his younger son is working for his Master of Divinity degree at Andrews University like his father and older brother did while serving as youth pastor for Detroit Korean Adventist Church in Detroit Michigan.
Whenever he is asked what his hobbies are, he answers without hesitance that they are visiting missionaries, holding prophecy seminars and distributing tracts.
- Mission Statement
- The mission of the Stewardship Ministries is to emphasize the lordship of Jesus Christ, to enhance the integration of the gospel into the Christian lifestyle, to encourage faithful stewardship, and to facilitate the individual, corporate, and leadership dimensions of stewardship as partnership with God.
- Vision Statement
- The vision of the Stewardship Ministries is to acknowledge and facilitate the individual, corporate, and leadership dimensions of faithfulness to God. As we succeed, the Stewardship Ministries of the future will result in the following characteristics:
- A growing and consistent vision of biblical stewardship.
- A growing staff of world church stewardship leaders.
- Materials that will help pastors lead their members in a more integrated Christian walk.
- Growing individual and corporate faithfulness.
Telephone : 031)910-1526 | FAX : 031)919-4412
| E-mail :email@example.com