Lisa Clouzet, DMin, NCC, LPC
Associate Ministerial Secretary
Director of Children's/Women's/Family Ministries
Lisa Clouzet was born and raised in Iowa, in the Midwestern section of the United States. She graduated from Andrews University with a B.S. in Speech Pathology and Audiology, and went on to obtain an M.S. in Community Counseling and an M.A. in Religious Studies, both from Southern Adventist University. Lisa completed her D.Min. at Andrews University.
Lisa served as a chaplain and counselor for several years in the Chattanooga, Tennessee, area where she worked with a variety of clients in the educational and healthcare systems. In 2007, she became the Director of the Seminary Spouses in Ministry at the North American Division Evangelism Institute, where she also served as Assistant Professor of Ministry and Chaplaincy at the SDA Theological Seminary at Andrews University. Lisa mentored, coached, and counseled seminary student spouses and taught in the Christian Ministry Department of the Seminary.
Lisa is married to Ron Clouzet, Ministerial Association Secretary of NSD. They have two grown sons and a daughter—Christoffer, Alex, and Stefani.
Nilde Itin Lust
Nilde Itin Lust, MA, received her undergraduate training from I.N.E.F, Buenos Aires, Argentina (BA in Physical Education). She continued further studies at River Plate Adventist University (Universidad Adventista del Plata), in Argentina, earning a Licentiate in Physical Education and a Master of Arts in Education (emphasis in School Counseling).
She began her service for the Seventh-day Adventist organization teaching elementary school in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Later she served as activity coordinator in the Adventist Wellness Center (Centro Adventista de Vida Sana), in Argentina, and as professor at River Plate Adventist University (Argentina) and Chile Adventist University (Chile). Before moving to NSD, she has been the Registrar (Director of Admissions and Records) at the Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies (AIIAS) in the Philippines.
She has also been active in Children’s Ministries since her college years; first, as teacher of the different divisions, and later as department head of the Children’s Ministries of the university churches in Argentina, Chile and the Philippines (in this last place she also served as department head of Women’s Ministries).
She is married to German Lust and they are blessed with two children that are growing up faster than they wish. Annie (20 yrs., girl) is a college student in Argentina majoring in Psychology, and Alex (17 yrs., boy) is completing High School and about to start college next year.
Women’s Ministries Department
- MISSION STATEMENT
- The department of Women’s Ministries exists to uphold, encourage and challenge Adventist women in their spiritual journey as disciples of Christ and members of His World Church.
- Believing that the Lord has called women to work alongside with the men, joining hands for an urgent mission of spreading God’s love and goodness to all with whom they come into contact, our aim is to:
- Nurture our new members, visitors and church members by helping women to realize their worth as God’s children. Then, as women discover their God-endowed gifts, their growth will enable them to use these gifts to mentor others to reach their potential in Christ.
- Empower women to seek avenues of Christian service that fit their spiritual gifts and to challenge each Adventist woman to complement each other as they work collaboratively for the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Outreach. As we seek to serve out of the fullness that we have experienced in Christ, we may be empowered to share the gospel with our family members, our fellow believers and our community who have not heard the message of salvation.