Women’s Ministries Department
- MISSION STATEMENT
- The department of Women’s Ministries exists to uphold, encourage and challenge Adventist women in their spiritual journey as disciples of Christ and members of His World Church.
- Believing that the Lord has called women to work alongside with the men, joining hands for an urgent mission of spreading God’s love and goodness to all with whom they come into contact, our aim is to:
- Nurture our new members, visitors and church members by helping women to realize their worth as God’s children. Then, as women discover their God-endowed gifts, their growth will enable them to use these gifts to mentor others to reach their potential in Christ.
- Empower women to seek avenues of Christian service that fit their spiritual gifts and to challenge each Adventist woman to complement each other as they work collaboratively for the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Outreach. As we seek to serve out of the fullness that we have experienced in Christ, we may be empowered to share the gospel with our family members, our fellow believers and our community who have not heard the message of salvation.